Applications & Forms

Click on the title of the forms listed below to open. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to use these documents. 

Intent to Drill Form

Fill out this form to apply to drill a new well, rework an existing well, or replace an old well

Permit Application

Fill out this form if you know your well is non-exempt and therefore a permit is needed. If you are unsure, contact us at 325-446-4826 to help with classifying what type of well you are requesting.

Report Annual Usage – Irrigation

Use this form to report your annual water usage to the District. Annual reports are due by March 1st for the previous calendar year’s usage for all permitted wells. If you are unsure if you fall under this category, call us at 325-446-4826.